Last night I made the final potential Christmas dessert candidate. Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake. It tasted fantastic! To make it more festive I’m going to make cupcakes with the dough instead of cake tomorrow. I’m also going to make some with vanilla taste instead of only chocolate ones.
This morning I made Banana Nut French Toast.
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/3C of almond milk
- 1/2t of vanilla extract
- 1t of cinnamon
- 1/2t of pumpkin spice
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 3-4 pecans crushed
- 2tbsp of maple syrup
- Heat skillet with 1tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil
- Combine milk, vanilla extract, spices, eggs, beat until smooth
- Soak bread in wet mixture and let it absorb
- Place bread slices on hot skillet and let brown
- Slice up banana and add crushed pecans on top, serve hot with maple syrup
For lunch and dinner I made Crustless Spinach Feta Quiche.
While Jonas was watching his football team play I did an Insanity routine. After I finish this blog post it’s time to get ready for my football team!
I’m counting down the hours untill tomorow’s family Christmas dinner! Enjoy your Sunday guys!