This morning I woke up and when I took my first step I almost face planted the floor! My legs and bum are on fire and burning like crazy! Yesterday’s Lower Body Blast definitely did the trick ;). If there is a burn I love it’s post workout muscle burn! Yesterday I found a recipe on Pinterest: High Protein Elvis Oats! My 2 favorite things in one recipe title! Elvis + oats must equal heaven. I made some changes to the recipe though.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of peanut butter
- tsp of coconut butter
- pecans and coconut
- Cook the oats in the water until you reach the consistancy you like.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder.
- Stirr in the peanut butter.
- Top with coconut butter, pecans and shredded coconut.
I enjoyed these yummy oats while listening to “The King of Rock and Roll”!
After breakfast I went to Bio Planet for some shopping and tasting ;). My lunch was a healthy Green Monster!
- 1 banana
- 2 carrots
- 1Tbsp flax meal (ground flaxseeds)
- big handful of spinach
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Easy peasy! everything goes into a blender and blend away! Put the liquids in first and chop up fruit and veggies.
This super healthy and delicious meal keeps you full and energized and you already have your veggies for the day.