This weekend I recieved an early Christmas present from Jonas! Time to get pumpin!
Today’s workout started out with 40min of light cardio on the stationary bike. Followed by this Lower Body Workout:
For dinner I made Cashew Crusted Salmon, one of my favorites!
- 1 piece of salmon
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp basil leaves
- Preheat oven at 450F (230°C)
- Blend cashews, parmesan, olive oil and basil in a food processor
- Top a cookie sheet with foil and place salmon on top of the foil
- Top salmon with cashew crumbs and place another sheet of foil over the salmon, sealing the fish within the foil.
- Bake for 12 minutes before removing foil and baking for another 3 – 5 minutes, until topping is slightly brown and fish is fully cooked.