Yes! Job interview next week. Looks like the long trip this morning paid off! Not getting my hopes up too much(fingers crossed!).
Today’s Workout! Cardio + lower body. I started with a 35min interval on the stationary bike and after that I did this workout:
For dinner I made Chicken a L’orange! Normally this recipe is made with duck but i’m not a duck person…
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- juice of 2 ripe oranges
- zest from 1 orange
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili pepper sauce (or something else that is a little spicy)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a medium size sauce pot, add the orange juice, zest, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and chili pepper sauce. Set over medium heat and let simmer to reduce and thicken.
- In a saute pan, heat 3 T of coconut oil(or olive oil), over medium high heat. Add the chopped chicken thighs and cook until they have a light brown crust.
- Add the chicken to the sauce pot and stir to coat with the orange sauce.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions.
- If you like it a bit sweeter add some Stevia.
I served it with 2 cups of quinoa. You can also use whole wheat rice.
Btw, I noticed that the sweets section on my recipe page is rather empty. Tomorrow it’s time for some cookies!