I slept like a baby last night! I usually wake up at 7h30 but this morning I woke up at 9 am! Not cool…I like to get out of bed early…
Breakfast was a winner!
Almond Butter Baked Oatmeal:
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small ovenproof bowl (I used coconut oil)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter and egg white until smooth; whisk in milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir with a rubber spatula until combined (be sure to fully mix the sticky cookie butter-milk mixture into the dry mixture). Spoon mixture into prepared bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until oatmeal is puffed and set.
- Serve with some fruit.
I just love to have the feeling that I’m having dessert instead of breakfast 🙂
After breakfast I headed out for some grocery shopping at Bio Planet. Bio Planet (or Organic Planet) is my little paradise! They always have tastings :). Today they displayed all sorts of cookies(woehoew!) and coffee. I could spend hours there discovering al sorts of yummy stuff. For lunch I bought whole wheat wraps and a tomato/basil spread.
I used this creme to make a wrap for lunch. As expected it tasted great.
U can use whatever you like for filling of course. I used some grated carrots, letuce and cherry tomatoes.