Getting into the groove of weekend! Tomorrow morning I have my Grey’s Anatomy and Chocolate chip oats combo weaping momento :p. Looking forward to it! Friday morning is the best morning. Another big momento, tonight is the grand finale of who the smartest (celeb) person in the world will be.
It’s going to be a busy weekend. I’m attending 2 fiestas! On wich more later this weekend.
So my workout today. I started with a 45min interval on the stationary bike. Then I did an arms workout I found here. I’m a bit in a lazy mood today…so dinner was an effortless one:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 serrano chilies
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red-chili paste
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Finely chop the garlic and chilies, then use the side of your knife to press them together into a rough paste. (Add a pinch of salt to make this process easier.)
- Preheat a wok or stainless-steel frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil and the garlic-chili paste you just made, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes (be careful not to burn the garlic). Chop the chicken into small pieces and add them to the pan, cooking until they’re lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce,red-chili paste, stevia and continue to cook until the chicken is done all the way through, another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pepper and basil, and cook until the basil is just wilted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Takes about 15min and done!