After I finished my yummy Blueberry Banana Bread tis afternoon I continued the job hunt. I graduated in july and still haven’t found anything. Finding a job is rather tough these days, but I hope to find something before the new year! Fingers crossed!
Time for a workout. Yesterday I took a day off from working out so today means business 🙂 I began my workout with a 20min interval training on the stationary bike (dripping wet!). Then I took my jump rope for another 15min of cardio jumping.
I ended my workout with a little circuit:
1min wall sit
40 squats (11lbs)
20 bicep curls(11lbs) 3 sets
20 tricep extentions (11lbs) 3 sets
After my shower I started on dinner. Tonight I’m havind chickpea and feta stuffed zucchini and red bellpepper.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper(chopped)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a saucepan pan with cooking spray and saute chopped onion and garlic, after e few minutes add the chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Rince the chickpeas and mix with the feta, onion, garlic, yellow bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Scoop out the halved zucchini and remove seeds from the halved red bell pepper.
- Fill up zucchini en bell pepper with chickpea filling.
- Put them on a baking sheet in the oven for about 15 minutes.